All Passengers using the services of Hot Air do so under the following terms & conditions. By paying for and accepting supply of these services you agree to be bound by these conditions.
Operator : means Hot Air Pty Ltd ABN 97053836025
营运商：称为“Hot Air热气球有限公司(Hot Air Pty Ltd)” 航空经营编号：ABN 97053836025
Air Operators Certificate Number N541038
1.1. Substitute Operator : Due to operational requirements on the morning of travel, you may be flown by another CASA accredited balloon operator who will also provide your transfer. We will endeavour to give you as much notice as possible of such a change, but you may not know until you are being collected for your flight on the morning. Please be assured that any other operator we use will have full insurance as required by Australian Regulations and is carefully chosen by us to meet high standards of customer care and safety.
2. Fare Prices : Fare prices are in Australian Dollars for travel up to and including 31st March 2015 and include GST where applicable. Prices change every year on 1st April for travel after that date.
3. Alterations to Bookings
3.1. Bookings for 9 people or less : alterations made more than 72 hours before travel (earlier than 04:00am, 3 days before travel, as logged on the Operator’s system audit) may be made without penalty. Alterations made less than 72 hours before travel will attract a AU$50 per person re-booking fee payable immediatly upon rebooking direct to the Hot Air not your travel agent.
3.1. 9人或少于9人的预订；在此项活动出发前多于72 个小时更改预订 (在出发3 天前的清晨4点钟之前, 营运商的预订系统审计记录为准) 将不会产生罚金。在此项活动出发前少于72小时更改预订，将被要求支付重新预订费50澳元/每人，请在重新预订时直接支付给Hot Air热气球公司而不是您的旅行社。
3.2. Bookings for 10 people or more : alterations made more than 7 clear working days before travel (as logged in the Operator’s system audit) may be made without penalty. Alterations made less than 7 clear working days before travel will attract a full cancellation fee.
4. Cancellation and Deposit Policy
4.1. Bookings for 9 people or less : cancellations made more than 72 hours before travel (earlier than 04:00am, 3 days before travel, as logged on the Operator’s system audit) may be made without penalty and a full refund will be given to the Customer. Cancellations made less than 72 hours before travel will attract a 100% cancellation fee and no refund at the Operator’s discretion. The Operator has the right to retain all deposits received up to the amount of the cancellation fee and invoices will be issued for any further amounts outstanding.
4.1. 9人或少于9人的预订； 在此项活动出发前多于72 个小时取消预订 (在出发3 天前的清晨4点钟之前, 营运商的预订系统审计记录为准) 不会产生罚金并且全部退款给顾客。在此项活动出发之前少于 72 个小时消取预订将会收取100% 取消费用和没有任何退款。 营运商有权保留所有收取的定金数量来抵消取消费用，如定金的数量不足以抵消取消费用的话，营运商将会开出账单索取不足的款项。
4.2. Bookings for 10 people or more : cancellations made more than 7 clear working days before travel (as logged in the Operator’s system audit) may be made without penalty and a full refund will be given to the Customer. Cancellations made less than 7 clear working days before travel will attract a 100% cancellation fee. The Operator has the right to retain all deposits received up to the amount of the cancellation fee and invoices will be issued for any further amounts outstanding.
4.2. 10人或多于10人的预订； 在此项活动出发前多于7 个工作日取消预订 (营运商的预定系统审计记录为准) 不会产生罚金并且全部退款给顾客。在此项活动出发之前少于 7个工作日消取预定将会收取100% 取消费用和没有任何退款。 营运商有权保留所有收取的定金量来抵消取消费用，如定金的数量不足以抵消取消费用的话，营运商将会开出账单索取不足的款项。
4.3. Weather Cancellations
4.3.1. Bookings for 9 people or less : cancellations made by the Operator due to inclement weather will entitle the customer to a full refund of the Fare Price. Please note that if the customer made the booking for travel through a booking agent all refunds of deposits and booking fees are to be obtained directly from the booking agent. Such booking agent may at their discretion retain a booking fees less than or equal to 100% of the price.
4.3.1. 9人或少于9人的预订：由于恶劣天气的因素，营运商取消当天的飞行活动，, 顾客有资格要求票价的全部退款。请注意，如果顾客是通过旅行社预订的，那么可直接向预订的旅行社获取预订定金和预订费用的退款。旅行社也许会考虑从退款中收取少于或等于100% 票价的预订手续费。
4.3.2. Bookings for 10 people or more : a deposit equivalent to 10% of the Fare Price on the booking will be retained by Hot Air as a booking fee. Please note that if the customer made the booking for travel through a booking agent all refunds of deposits and booking fees are to be obtained directly from the booking agent. Such booking agent may at their discretion retain a booking fees less than or equal to 100% of the price.
4.3.2. 10人或多于10人的预订： 预订时Hot Air 公司将会收取票价的10％作为预订的定金。请注意，如果顾客是通过旅行社预订的，那么可直接向预订的旅行社获取预订定金和预订费用的退款。旅行社也许会考虑从退款中收取少于或等于100% 票价的预订手续费。
4.4. Payment Policy :
4.4.1. If payment is not made at the time of booking, credit card details are needed to secure the booking and final payment needs to be made at least three days prior to travel
4.4.2. In order to hold a confirmed space for more than 9 people Hot Air will require a minimum 10% deposit at the time of booking. This is refundable subject to the cancellation policy above.
4.4.2. 如要确保订位超过9人的预订时，Hot Air 在预订时将会收取票价的10%作为预订费。这是可以按上述预订取消细则来办理退款。
4.4.3. For Bookings requiring exclusive use, or greater than 20 people, prepayment of 50% of the final price will be required 3 weeks prior to departure. Final numbers are required 7 days prior to travel and will be invoiced on that basis. Fail to Loads will be charged based on the pax numbers advised and invoiced 7 days before travel.
5. Quotes : Quotes for special events, incentives, private charters, and specific requirements and incentives will be valid for 7 days from the date issued. The Operator reserves the right to re-quote based on any changes to quote requirements. A deposit will be required with confirmation which may vary from the above, please ask.
5. 报价 ：可为特别活动、会议奖励、私人租赁和特殊安排的报价，从报价发出之日起7天内有效。营运商将保留在报价内容和要求有任何变动的情况下重新报价的权利。请向我们询问和确认对于上述不同情况下所需要缴付的定金数额。
6. Booking Processing and Payment : Bookings for travel with the Operator may be made by telephone, facsimile, email, or on the website. Once your booking is confirmed the Operator will issue you with a booking confirmation reference number. Your booking is not confirmed unless a confirmation reference number has been issued. Bookings not paid for by 72 prior to travel will be cancelled by the Operator.
6. 付款处理和退款办法: 您可以用电话，传真，邮件，或在网站上向营运商订位。当您的订位被确认后，营运商会给顾客订位确认号码。当你拿到确认号才表示你的预订已被确认。运营商将会取消在此项活动出发72小时之前尚未支付的预订。
7. Safety Requirements for Travel
7.1. Hot Air ballooning is an outdoor adventure activity using rural properties that can be uneven or overgrown for take off and landing. Please come dressed as if you were taking a bushwalk with appropriate clothing and sturdy enclosed footwear. While the flight is gentle, landings can be bumpy and the basket may occasionally lay on its side with passengers lying horizontal for a short time. Please ask if you have any concerns. The packing up tasks at the end of the flight are optional and we would appreciate your assistance in these enjoyable activities. However, they do involve some lifting and participation is entirely voluntary. Passengers that are less able bodied are invited to stand back and take pictures of the fun.
7.2. General Mobility : It is a Civil Aviation Safety Authority (CASA) and company requirement that Passengers flying with the Operator must be able to climb INTO the basket unaided, so that in the event of an emergency Passengers are also able to climb out of the basket unaided. The side of the basket is approx. 1.2 metres high with two footholds for passengers to use like a ladder when climbing into the basket. The Operator’s staff will be in attendance to supervise Passengers climbing into the basket but are not allowed to actively assist Passengers into the basket. The Pilot in command will make the final decision on whether a passenger is able to climb into the basket unaided and therefore travel on the balloon flight. In the event that the Pilot refuses to allow a passenger to board on this basis the Passenger will be given a partial refund through their booking agent or by Hot Air if they booked directly with the Operator.
7.2. 基本活动能力：这是一个澳洲民航安全局(CASA) 和公司要求，乘客飞行时必须能独立进入篮子, 这样在紧急状态下乘客也能独立离开篮子。 篮子的边高是大约1.2 米，侧壁上有两个踏足孔象梯子一样可让乘客使用进入篮子。 工作人员将负责监督乘客爬入篮子，但不能主动协助乘客送入篮子。 飞行员将做出最后的决定乘客是否能独立爬入篮子进行热气球飞行。如飞行员因此拒绝乘客飞行的话，乘客将可通过他们的旅行社取得部分退款。如乘客是直接通过营运商预订的话，请直接联系我们取得部分退款。
7.3. Disabled Passengers : The Operator recommends that disabled persons seek medical advice before participating in a balloon flight. Civil Aviation Safety Authority rules prohibit certain disabled persons for safety reasons. As stated above the Passenger must be able to climb in and out of the basket unaided in order to participate in the balloon flight. Disabled Passengers participating in the balloon flight do so at the own risk and the Operator accepts no liability for any damage or injury caused.
7.3. 残疾乘客: 营运商建议, 残疾人士在参加热气球飞行之前请向医生取得专业指导。 从安全方面的考虑，澳洲民航安全局明文规定禁止某些残疾人士参加热气球飞行活动。 如上所述，乘客必须有独立进出篮子能力，才能参加热气球旅行。 残疾乘客参加热气球飞行所产生的任何不良结果将由其本人自行负责，营运商不需要接受任何造成损伤或伤害的责任。
7.4. Pregnant Persons : The Operator recommends that pregnant persons do not fly in a hot air balloon and will not carry passengers who are pregnant. Passengers who suspect they may be pregnant should check with their doctor before travel.
7.4. 怀孕女士: 营运商建议, 孕妇请不要参加热气球飞行活动。我们将不接受孕妇参加热气球飞行活动。乘客如不确定自己是否怀孕的话，请在报名之前向医生取得专业指导。
7.5. Scuba Diving : The Operator will not carry passengers who have participated in a scuba dive the night before their balloon flight. Passengers diving the day before travel should check with a qualified dive master as to the safety of the passenger in participating in the balloon flight. The Operator usually does not fly above 4,500 feet altitude and most flights are around 2,500 feet altitude. Passengers diving the day before travel who participate in the balloon journey do so at their own risk and the Operator accepts no liability for any damage or injury caused.
潜水人士: 我们将不接受在参加热气球飞行的前一天的晚上参加过潜水活动的预订。如乘客在前一天参加过潜水活动的话，应该向资格证书潜水教练咨询是否可以安全参加热气球飞行。通常热气球飞行高度不会超过4,500 英尺之上，并且多数情况飞行在大约2,500 英尺的高度。在参加热气球飞行的前一天参加过潜水活动的乘客，因参加热气球飞行而产生的任何不良结果将由其本人自行负责，营运商将不接受任何造成损伤或伤害的责任。
7.6. Medical Conditions : Passengers with medical conditions should check their suitability to fly prior to booking and advise our staff when booking. As the entire tour last more than 4 hours, passengers are advised to carry any necessary medication with them. Persons with medical conditions participating in the balloon flight and pack up activities do so at their own risk and the Operator accepts no liability for any damage or injury caused.
7.7. Alcohol and Drugs : At no time will a passenger be allowed to fly if their judgement is impaired by alcohol, drugs, or prescription medicine. Passengers not able to fly may at the discretion of the Operator be given a partial refund through their booking agent or by Hot Air if they booked directly with the Operator.
7.8. Carriage at Pilot’s Discretion : The pilot in charge of the balloon has absolute discretion in deciding whether a passenger will fly or not. Such decisions are made in the best interest of the safety of the passengers and crew and the Operator accepts no liability for any inconvenience or damage caused. Passengers not able to fly may at the discretion of the Operator or travel agent be given a partial refund through their booking agent or by Hot Air if they booked directly with the Operator.
8. Minimum Age Requirement : Children must be a minimum of FOUR years old to travel on the balloon flight and children up to the age of TWELVE years old must be accompanied by a responsible adult on the balloon flight. Children aged THIRTEEN to SEVENTEEN years old can travel on the balloon flight by themselves, but must be accompanied by a responsible adult for the rest of the tour including bus transfers. Children less then FOUR years old may travel with their parents on the tour, but must remain on the ground in the company of at least one parent while the other parent takes the balloon flight and in this situation the parents have the option to fly on successive balloon flights when available. Adult prices will apply from FIFTEEN years old.
9. Extra Levy : A compulsory additional Aviation Insurance Levy applies to all passengers regardless of age and it will usually be collected on the day of travel. If you are paying directly to Hot Air over the phone or internet we will pre charge it leaving nothing to pay on the day of travel. The current rate for this levy is AU$30 per person and is marked as an additional included cost on all Hot Air Balloon flight tours and packages.
9. 额外的费用：强制性的额外航空保险费适用于不分年龄的所有乘客，通常在参加热气球飞行的当天收取。如果你通过电话或互联网直接付给Hot Air，我们将不会在参加热气球飞行的当天再向你收取。目前这个费用是30澳元/每人，作为一个已被包含的额外成本被标记为所有热气球飞行之旅和套餐行程里。
10. Flight Times and Duration : Hot Air operates balloon flights early in the morning as close to sunrise as possible, but does not guarantee passengers will be in the air at sunrise. Balloons travel with the wind, which governs their speed and direction. Accordingly, the duration of the flight may vary slightly at the pilot’s discretion.
10.1. 30 Minute Flight - Passengers on tours such as Gold30, C30, and PD30 will enjoy approximately 30 minutes of ballooning, which could be the first flight or the second flight of the morning. First flight seats are subject to availability and require an additional payment. Actual flight time may be more or less than 30 minutes and there will be no refund if the flight is less than 30 minutes. All Packages advertised on this website include a 30 minute flight. By special request packages may be available with 60 minute flights at an additional charge.
10.1. 30分钟的飞行 – 选择如Gold30，C30，和PD30的乘客将享受约30分钟的热气球飞行，可能是第一班次或第二班次飞行。第一班次的座位视情况而定和需要支付额外费用。实际飞行时间可能多于或少于30分钟，如果飞行不到30分钟是不会有任何退款的。本网站发布的所有套餐包括的是30分钟的飞行。60分钟的航班需额外收费。
10.2. One Hour Flight – Passengers on tours offering a one hour flight such as the GC60, C60, PD60, and LX60 will enjoy approximately 60 minutes of ballooning. The flight time may be offered as two separate, sequential 30 minute flights taken one directly after the other with a short changeover in between the two flights, or as a continuous 60 minute flight, depending on operational restrictions. Continuous 60 minute flights may have to be loaded with upgraded 30 minute passengers if there are insufficient 60 minute passengers to allow the balloon to fly. In such circumstances, 60 minute passengers have the option of flying with the upgraded passengers or shortening their flight to 30 minutes and receiving a refund back to the 30 minute price. Please let the crew know prior to loading which option you prefer.
10.2. 一个小时的飞行 – 选择一个小时的飞行的乘客，如GC60，C60，PD60，LX60将享受约60分钟的热气球飞行。根据操作限制，可提供的飞行时间为两个单独的，先后顺序30分钟的飞行后直接用很短的转换之间的两个飞行班次，或作为一个连续60分钟的飞行。连续60分钟的飞行可能要和升级30分钟的乘客一起飞行，如没有足够的乘客无法让60分钟的热气球飞行成行的话，在这种情况下，60分钟的乘客可选择和升级30分钟的乘客一起飞行或缩短到参加30分钟的飞行并安排退款。请预先通知工作人员你的选项。
11. Private Charter : The private charter of balloons will be subject to the total of the passengers’ weight. Quotes are available from the Operator for specific group sizes. Please provide each passenger’s approximate body weight upon request for the quotation. Luxury products do not include a private charter.
11. 私人包租: 请注意私人包租热气球要根据所有乘客共计的总重量来定。营运商会按团队人数的多少来报价的。在要求报价时，请提供各个乘客大约的体重。豪华热气球飞行产品不包括在私人包租之列。
12. Days of Operation : Hot Air balloon rides are operated by Hot Air daily all year round (subject to weather conditions and passenger loadings) excluding New Years Day and Christmas Day. Hot Air reserves the right to alter flight and pick up availability at any time. Passengers are asked to confirm on the afternoon before that their tour will be operating.
12. 飞行天数: Hot Air 热气球公司每天营运热气球飞行（根据天气状况和预订的情况而定），除新年和圣诞节以外，全年运作。Hot Air 在任何时候都将保留更改飞行和接送客人的权利。乘客的预订会被要求在前一天的下午确认下来。
13. Minimum Numbers : Our normal balloon tours depart daily and we accept bookings for just one person (excluding Brisbane tours). The Luxury Hot air Balloon tour Charter Hot Air Balloons are based on a minimum of two passengers and are subject to availability.
13. 最少人数: 我们每天出发热气球飞行没有最少人数的限制, 只有一个人的订位也是被接受和受欢迎的（布里斯班热气球飞行除外）。豪华热气球飞行和私人包租热气球的最少人数限制是2位乘客和根据情况而定。
14. Aviation Insurance in Australia is governed by the Civil Aviation (Carriers’ Liability) Act 1964 (Qld). The Operator’s Certificate of compliance and currency may be viewed HERE. Further details may be found at the Civil Aviation Safety Authority (CASA) website.
14. 航空保险: 澳洲航空保险由1964 年(昆士兰) 民航(飞行公司的责任)的法案管理。 可在这里阅读有关承诺证书和货币。 进一步细节可在民航安全当局(CASA) 网站找到。
15. No Warranty : The Operator does not warrant the accuracy, completeness, suitability, or reliability of any information, service, or product listed on the Operator’s website.
15. 没有保证: 营运商不会对列在营运商网站上的服务或产品，任何信息的准确性、完整性和可靠性做出保证。
16. Itineraries, Pickup and Drop Off Times : The times given in brochures, this website, emails, over the phone or other means are approximate and subject to change depending on the time of year and your exact pickup location. They may be earlier or later than those described. A closer time can be given to you upon reconfirmation with us the day before travel. Some small delays may ensue on the morning of travel if people to be collected before you are late arriving or there are traffic hold ups, which are out of our control. All efforts will be made to contact you if we are going to be more than 20 minutes after your scheduled pickup time. Call us on (07) (07) 4039 9900 for Cairns or 1300 766 887 for Gold Coast if you have a concern about your pick up being late. The time you are returned from your tour is entirely dependent on how the morning unfolds and can vary for a number of reasons, outside the Operators control. The Operator accepts no responsibility for any delay in returning passengers to their pick up location, connecting tour or departure point.
16. 在这个网站上，广告册子里, 邮件，电话里或其它形式上所显示的接人时间为大约时间。它随不同的季节而变化, 它还要根据你确切的搭车地点的改变而变化。接车的时间也许会比那些所描述的时间更加早或更晚。我们会在出发几天之前，在你再次与我们确认订位的时候告知您确切的接人时间。 在接您之前，如果有其他客人迟到从而造成暂短的延迟。虽然我们无法控制这一现象的发生， 但如我们在接您的预定的时间超过20 分钟以上的话，我们会尽努力与你联系。如果我们接人的时间迟到令你担心，请与我们联系凯恩斯（07）4039 9900或黄金海岸1300 766887 。你参加热气球活动后返回的时间受到很多因素的影响，完全置于运营商的控制之外。任何乘客返回的延误或错过连接下一个旅游活动或出发时间，运营商将不承担任何责任，
17.1. All passengers participate in a Hot Air Balloon tour at their own risk. The Operator does not accept any liability for any loss, claim, injury, or any direct, indirect, incidental, special, or consequential damage which may arise out of or is in any way connected with the Passenger’s participation in the Hot Air balloon tour.
17.1. 所有参加热气球飞行乘客的任何责任将由自己承担。营运商不接受在任何情况下所发生的任何责任如任何损失, 赔偿, 任何直接或间接的伤害，偶然发生，特别或间接损害。
17.2. Under no circumstances shall the Operator be liable for any loss, claim, or any direct, indirect, incidental, special, or consequential damages (including but not limited to lost profits or savings) which arises out of or is in any way connected with the use of any information, any listing of any data on the Operator’s website, or any delay or inability to use this website based on tort, contract, strict liability, or otherwise.
17.2. 营运商不会接受不管在任何情况下所引起的任何损失，赔偿, 或任何直接或间接的伤害，偶然事件，特殊或随之发生的损害的责任 (包括对赢利或存款的损失) 。营运商不会接受以任何方式使用营运商网站上的任何信息, 任何数据或任何延迟或无法使用这个网站所引起的上述的任何损失。
18. Jurisdiction : The laws of Queensland apply in relation to these terms and conditions and the Operator’s business.
18. 司法权力: 昆士兰州法律适用关于这些细则和条款和营运商的业务。
19. Third Party Websites : This website may contain links to other websites maintained by third parties. The Operator is not responsible for and does not operate or control any information or services provided on such third party websites. The links are provided solely for convenience and do not constitute an endorsement by the Operator.
19. 第三方网站: 这个网站也许包含链接到由第三方维护的其它网站。营运商不负责和不操作或不控制任何信息或服务被提供在这样第三方的网站。单一提供链接只为便利, 不需要由营运商签字同意。
20. Condition Changes : The Operator reserves the right to amend the terms and conditions contained herein at any time. Visitors to the site shall be responsible for reviewing such term and conditions regularly.
20. 细则变更: 营运商保留任何时候修改细则和条款权利。访客负有在网站点经常浏览这些细则和条款的负责。
21. Photographs, Filming and Media : As part of your Hot Air Balloon tour, Hot Air advises that photos and/or film are taken daily as a service to all our passengers on the morning. By travelling with Hot Air you are accepting that you assign all copyright in such photos and/or film to Hot Air & acknowledge that Hot Air has & reserves the right to use such photos and/or films in any medium & in any reasonable manner whatsoever without payment or notification to you.
21. 相片、摄影和媒介: 作为你的热气球飞行之旅内容的一部分, Hot Air 热气球公司告知,每天早晨我们会对所有的乘客照相/摄影作为一项服务内容。如果参加Hot Air热气球公司的飞行活动，这就是说你将允许Hot Air 热气球公司把当天拍摄的照片/摄影授权Hot Air 在任何媒体和以任何合理的方式使用这些相片、摄影和/或影片。
22. Copyright : The compilation of the information contained herein is the copyrighted work of the Operator and may not be modified, copied, distributed, transmitted, displayed, reproduce, published, licensed, used to create derivative works from, transferred, or any information, services, or products obtained from this website sold without the express written consent of the Operator and where necessary other information providers. The Operator consents to Travel Agents selling the Operator’s products to use the material in their promotion of Australia, Queensland, Cairns, and the Operator directly by downloading from this website. Product and company names mentioned herein may be the trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective owners.
22. 版权: 此网站中营运商所编辑的信息是受到版权保护的, 没有营运商的明确同意的情况下，这个网站里的内内容是不可以修改, 复制, 分割, 传送, 显示, 仿造, 出版, 许可, 创造衍生物, 转移, 或任何信息、不可以出售从这个网站获得服务或产品。有关旅游套餐里包括其它产品服务，请与相关的供应商联系。营运商同意旅行社代理人出售其产品时，在澳洲、昆士兰、凯恩斯使用这些推广的资料、代理商可以直接地由从这个网站下载资料。网站上提及的产品和公司名称也许是商标或各公司所有者的注册商标。
23. Personal Items : All personal items are carried at the risk of the Passenger. Do not bring valuables do not bring identity documentation, do not bring passports, Hot Air and/or its employees accepts no responsibilities, or is liable for any act of omission whatsoever (whether inside or outside their control) for any tour which may result in any loss, damage, detention, diversion or theft in regard to personal belongings, and will be exempt from liability in respect of direct or indirect or consequential loss or damage, irregularity, delay liability and additional expenses, or inconvenience or any other event beyond its control including loss, other services, any acts of God, acts of government or other authorities, delays, strikes or cancellation or changes in itinerary or schedules whatsoever, howsoever by whosoever caused. There are no secure facilities for personal items, while on tour, you are specifically advised.
23. 个人物品: 乘客负有保管所有个人物品的责任。
24. Gift Vouchers : All gift vouchers are valid for 12 months from initial date of purchase and are fully transferable within that period. Gift vouchers are not refundable in part or full and cannot be redeemed for cash. If you wish to extend the validity of your voucher, this can be done for a further 6 months by paying an extension fee of AU$50 per person.
25. Failure to Load : If you fail to show for your tour for whatever reason, you will not receive a refund as we will have held a firm seat for you and turned away other bookings to do so. You may rebook a tour for another day in this instance for a fee of $50 nett per person immediatly payable at the time of rebooking direct to Hot Air not your travel agent . The Operator recommends travel insurance be taken out by all passengers.
25. 无故缺席：如果无故缺席，将不会收到退款，因为我们为您保留的位子之后就不能再出售给其他有需要的客人了。您需要支付每人50澳元的额外费用来重新预订，请在重新预订时直接支付给Hot Air热气球公司而不是您的旅行社。我们建议所有乘客购买旅游保险，50澳元的重新预订费用可能会在所购买的旅游保险的范围内而从得到补偿。
26. Payment Methods : Payment can be made by :
26.1. Cash, direct deposit, AU$ travellers cheques, Visa card, or Mastercard. Payment by Amex or JCB card will attract a 4% surcharge for processing and this surcharge is non-refundable in the event of a trip cancellation.
26.2. Credit Card Declined : If your credit card payment cannot be authorised by the Operator earlier than 3 days prior to travel, our system will automatically cancel your reservation. The Operator will attempt to contact the Customer to obtain another form of payment. However, if the Operator cannot contact the Customer the Customer’s booking will not be held. The Customer will know that the Operator has obtained a correctly authorised payment and made a booking once the Customer receives their booking confirmation reference number and not before.
26.3. Travel Agents Voucher : If your travel agent gives you a voucher, its acceptance by us as a means of paying for your service depends upon your agents’ continuing good credit status with Hot Air. We reserve the right to ask you for full cash payment on the day of travel if we are unable to get satisfactory responses to our payment enquiries and credit checks of your travel agent.
Updated 29th January, 2015